i. If the Buyer is not satisfied with the Product purchased from Seller’s Store (as defined in the terms and conditions of sale), the Buyer can return the Product to the Seller within 30 days from the date of purchase.
ii. If damaged/defected Products (including mirrors/bulbs/lights) are delivered, the Buyer shall return the same to the Seller’s representative at the time of delivery. If the defects/damages are not apparent (including mirrors/bulbs/lights), the Buyer shall inform the Seller no later than 48 hours from the time of delivery.
i. Product returned:
- should be in perfect saleable condition, in original packaging and with all parts and accessories and warranty documents included.
- should not have been used, installed, assembled or disassembled.
ii. Tiles returned should be a minimum quantity of 5 m2, or 2 boxes for décor tiles.
iii. Proof of purchase should be provided along with Products returned.
i. The Product returned cannot be accepted if –
- It is a customized, special-Order item or a whirlpool.
- It is a promotional, clearance sale or ex-display item.
- It has been assembled, installed and/or used.
ii. Bulbs cannot be returned/exchanged after 48 hours of delivery. Customer shall be solely responsible for inspecting and testing each bulb prior to purchase from the Store or at the time of delivery at Customer’s site.
i. Buyer shall either deliver the Product at Seller’s showroom or contact Seller’s customer service to arrange collection of Product from Buyer’s premises.
ii. Receipt of Product from the Customer shall not be construed as acceptance for return. Products returned shall be subject to inspection by quality control team of the Seller (“QC”).
iii. QC shall determine the cause of damage/default prior to agreeing to a refund.
iv. Buyer shall be advised of the refund amount upon receipt of QC report.
v. If the Products returned fail to pass the QC inspection, Products will be returned back to Buyer and no refund will be issued.
vi. Buyer shall be solely responsible for collecting the returned products that failed to clear QC within 30 days from the date of intimation of QC results. Seller may, in its sole discretion and without any liability to the Buyer, dispose of such rejected products in a manner it deems appropriate, if the Buyer fails to collect the products within 30 days.
Seller shall be entitled to deduct the following fee from the price of returned Product:
iii. Restocking Fees may apply for any item returned in saleable condition after 30 days from delivery:
- AED 100 for small items.
- AED 250 for large items.
iv. Collection Fee may be applicable for items needing site collection:
- AED 100 for small items (for items that fit in a salon car).
- AED 250 for large items (for items that need a truck for transportation).
v. Repackaging fees may apply:
- If the item is returned with minor packaging damage– a fee of 0-30% of the total product value may be applied as a restocking fee.
- If the item is returned without packaging – a fee of 30% of the total product value may be applied as a restocking fee.