Last updated: 25th May 2018
We at Sanipex Group are commitment to respecting and protecting your online privacy. References in this notice to “your information” are also to personal information that you provide to us. This notice was last updated on the above date and may vary from time to time so please check it regularly. Any significant changes to this notice will be clearly indicated on our home page.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect your information in the following ways:
- When you register for our Services, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth and title
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password that you have chosen
- When you shop with us online or browse our Websites or use our Mobile Apps, we may collect:
- Information about your online purchases (for example, what you have bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it)
- Information about your online browsing behaviour on our Websites and Mobile Apps and information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other organisations’ websites)
- When you contact Sanipex Group or Sanipex Group contacts you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about Services of Sanipex Group, following information may collect:
- Personal data you provide about yourself anytime you contact us about our Services (for example, your name, username and contact details), including by phone, email or post or when you speak with us through social media
- Details of the emails and other digital communications Sanipex Group sends to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires
- Website Access
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
How we use information we collect
- The personal data you provide us may be used in the following manner:
- To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order.
- To monitor and improve the services and the Website.
- To manage your marketing preferences.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- In the event that you purchase goods on our website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To verify your identity.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- Market research purposes
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
- To provide an e-Receipt for a store purchase.
- If you give your consent, we may use your personal data in the following manner:
- From time to time, to inform you by post, email, SMS or other available means, of products, services, promotions and special offers from our retail channel and Sanipex Group.
- We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. The third parties, which may include credit reference agencies, may keep a record of the information provided.
- To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third-party service providers for the purpose of processing and fulfilment of your order.
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business operations, and or audit purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you. This is called a data subject access request and you can make a request by writing to us using the contact details below. We may require further information from you in order to verify your identity before disclosing any personal information to you. You also have the right to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information that you think is no longer up to date. Please contact us using the contact details below if you would like any corrections made to your information.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org